Unimpressed by the “artificial” performance of modern soundbars and WI-FI speakers?
Introducing the Audio Pro A26, active, bookshelf speaker system.
The A26 delivers accurate background music and TV audio in small and medium spaces.
And yes, the Audio Pro A26 speaker system offers the serious music-lover a “traditional”, stereo soundstage.
UNMISTAKABLE SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN:
The form is both elegant and sophisticated. The design is unique, not only from an aesthetic viewpoint but also from a constructional perspective. With audio elements of premium quality, underpinned by an uncompromising engineering ethos.
The Audio Pro A26 stereo, bookshelf speaker system includes a HDMI arc input, providing a one-cable solution for the latest TV audio formats. An optical digital input is also available for installations where the TV predates HDMI arc. Finally, a 3.5mm analogue input allows connection of a traditional music source component such as CD player or turntable.
EASY TO USE:
For HDMI arc installations, the Audio Pro A26 stereo speaker system volume can be conveniently adjusted via the television remote. An aluminium, infra-red remote control is also supplied as standard for full function control. And the intuitive Audio Pro APP allows easy access to radio and music streaming, with the ability to adjust important settings such as bass and treble preferences.
• High quality WI-FI/Bluetooth/Multi-Room bookshelf speaker pair
• HDMI arc input for TV audio
• Optical, digital input
• Analogue input for connection of a traditional source component
• Detailed and open soundstage
• Scandinavian aesthetic
• Available in graphite and arctic white
• The A26 presents an excellent, musically accurate alternative to a soundbar
• Delivers high quality texture and detail with output suited to small/medium spaces