Cyrus ONE HD
The ONE HD is a compact, yet staggeringly powerful amplifier capable designed to connect with almost everything that produces sound. With a choice of digital or analogue inputs, TVs, CD players, tuners, even ‘smart speakers’ can be connected and amplified.
ONE HD High Resolution Digital
ONE HD also features a high-resolution USB input, which you can connect to via your PC or laptop to deliver amazing audio, right up to 32bit, 192kHz. Other features include a built-in phono stage, built-in headphone amp and an AV mode, allowing ONE HD to work in partnership with your home cinema to deliver breathtaking audio.
2 x 100W gives class-leading power output that will drive most loudspeakers regardless of their size. All that power enables Cyrus ONE HD to present your music with a huge dynamic range, giving 3D detail and bags of energy without the need to buy big, bulky, inefficient amplifier boxes.
Speaker Impedance Adjustment
SID – Speaker Impedance Detection automatically matches the amplifier’s output response to the electrical load of the loudspeakers. This means that matching Cyrus ONE HD to any brand of loudspeaker has suddenly been made so much easier.
Digital and analogue inputs
Asynchronous USB, optical and SPDIF inputs enable you to connect your PC, TV, Games Console, CD player, indeed virtually any source, directly to the Cyrus ONE HD. Four analogue inputs include RCA terminals for a turntable and an AV input that can be set to fixed gain in order to integrate with a separate AV amplifier.
• UK built
• High-powered 2 x 100 Watts per channel
• MM phono input for traditional turntable
• Digital optical and coaxial audio inputs
• Advanced speaker matching circuitry
• Infra-red and Bluetooth APP control options
• A richly textured amplifier capable of driving a wide range of speakers
• Digital inputs allow modern TV audio connectivity
• High resolution DAC capable of reading up to 32/192 data
• Bluetooth APP control is a clever bonus