Dynaudio Evoke 20
It’s true that you can’t have too much of a good thing. Try as you might, some good things just won’t fit in your living room – but Evoke 20 will.
Evoke 20 is a full-size bookshelf or stand-mounted speaker designed for almost any sized space. Its powerful 18cm mid/bass driver ensures it can flex its muscles when there’s heavy lifting to be done, while its 28mm soft-dome tweeter takes care of the fine detail. And, of course, its Danish design looks fantastic wherever you put it. It’s an ideal match.
Evoke 20 has been designed by people who love music. They’ve crafted it from hundreds of hours of intensive measuring and listening – real listening, to real music, in real rooms. So when you play your collection, you know you’re hearing what they heard… something new.
Moon ACE Amplifier
Intuitive and easy-to-use, the ACE is Spotify Connect compatible, Roon Ready and allows the playback of all major file formats, including DSD, and MQA (via local files and TIDAL Master files).
MOON’s award-winning ACE is the complete all-in-one music system. Simply hook up a pair of speakers, connect to the internet and sit back and enjoy your music.
DYNAUDIO EVOKE 20 KEY FEATURES:
• Larger bookshelf or stand-mount speaker
• Designed and engineered in Denmark
• Esotec+ 180mm Magnesium Silicate Polymer mid-bass unit
• 28mm Cerator soft dome tweeter
• Output well-suited to most rooms
MOON ACE KEY FEATURES:
• 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
• Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
• Seamless integration with our MiND app.
• 8 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2), • Qualcomm aptX audio for Bluetooth®, WiFi and Ethernet.
• OLED type screen which provides more detailed information.
• Simple MiND setup via on-board software menu.
• Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
• Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, which bypasses the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.