Audio purity reimagined
Enjoy a fully discrete two-stage design amplifier with separate power supplies for the pre-amplifier and power amplifier for signal purity and exceptional audio quality, every time.
Built To Perform
Engineered and extensively tuned by a team, drawing on more than 65 years of Marantz amplifier design knowledge.
The team of Sound Masters located in Japan and Europe didn’t stop their intensive work until they were absolutely certain they reached the height of quality worthy of the Marantz name.
Built to leverage enhancements, maintain the purest possible sound and supply the power needed to drive the most demanding speakers.
Balanced Power Amplification
Drawing on design elements of the PM-10, the PM-12SE is built to leverage enhancements, maintain the purest possible sound and supply the power needed to drive the most demanding speakers.
Current Feedback Amplifier
Current Feedback amplification is a well-known, Marantz-original circuit technology, thoughtfully designed to match the expectations of your Hi-Res music for wide-bandwidth and ensured high-speed reproduction.
Marantz HDAM Technology
The result is a much more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. Over the years, Marantz has developed different HDAM technology to fit the particular requirements of players and amplifiers. The PM-12SE uses the latest high-grade HDAM-SA3 technology, combined with optimized circuit design layout and carefully selected components, the PM-12SE ensures exceptional sound quality and performance.
Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ
Designed to deliver optimal sound quality by simplifying the signal path, the Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ stage in the PM-12SE amplifier can be used with both moving magnet and low-output moving coil cartridges.
High Quality Volume Control
Newly developed electric volume control uses the latest volume control IC to realize better channel separation, dynamic range and distortion-reduction, while retaining the operational feel of an analog volume control device. The amplifier employs new Marantz-designed electric volume control for high linearity and best-in-class channel separation.
• Engineered and extensively tuned by European and Japanese sound engineers drawing on more than 65 years of Marantz amplifier design knowledge
• Marantz high-resolution preamplifier stage using proprietary HDAM technology
• Switching power amplifier design derived from flagship PM-10 and PM-KI Ruby
• Load independent frequency response allow connection of any speaker
• Generous output: 100W + 100W (8 ohm), 200W + 200W (4 ohm)
• Fully-discrete two-stage design for signal purity, with separate power supplies for preamp and power amplifier sections to reduce interference
• Toroidal transformer dedicated to preamp for clarity and precision sound
• Current feedback design with newly developed wide-range circuitry
• HDAM ® SA3 circuitry for clean signal and optimal dynamics
• MM/MC Phono input with new discrete Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit
• Thick nickel plated independent input terminals for CD and Phono, plus Marantz original high-quality/high-purity copper speaker terminals
• Linear volume control with new electric volume system