The Music Hall Classic is built with the best of today’s technology and inspired by turntables of the past. A beautiful dark walnut, traditional aesthetic is complimented by the convenience of semi-automatic operation (auto-lift and power off). And the Music Hall Classic turntable offers flexible connectivity to both modern speaker systems and HI-FI amplifiers with its built-in phono pre-amp & phono cartridge.
A Complete Package…Ready to Play
The Music Hall Classic is a 2-speed belt driven turntable. A built-in speed control circuit ensures the accuracy of the Classic’s 2 speed capability. It is supplied complete with a uni-pivot tonearm and mounted Music Hall Spirit cartridge. The included cartridge is pre-fitted and has been precision aligned.
An in-built phono pre-amplifier allows you to connect directly to a modern sound system or speaker with an auxiliary input.
And for the traditional HI-FI enthusiast, the in-built pre-amplifier can by by-passed for connection to an external phono stage or amplifier input.
The Music Hall Classic’s emphasis on quality performance is demonstrated in an aluminium platter with felt mat and fully adjustable anti-vibration damping feet.
• Belt-drive, semi-automatic turntable (auto lift & shut off)
• 2 -speed with touch sensitive electronic control (33/45 rpm)
• In-built, by-passable phono pre-amplifier
• Unique uni-pivot tonearm design
• Accurate line for perfect counterweight position
• Removable head shell
• Factory mounted Music Hall Spirit cartridge
• Aluminium platter and felt mat
• Adjustable anti-vibration damping feet
• Dark walnut wood veneer finish
• Dust cover included
• A well-crafted and attractive turntable packed with convenient features