The stunning Music Hall mmf-1.5 turntable, with its superior s=shaped alloy tonearm, music hall melody cartridge, 3-speed belt drive design, and built-in phono pre-amo, is a beautifully refined piece.
The complete package
A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect the Music Hall mmf-1.5 turntable directly to your current system. Additionally, top-quality Music Hall melody cartridge comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
• real cherry wood veneer
• built-in phono pre-amplifier which is by-passable if plugging into an existing phono pre-amp
• S-shaped aluminum tonearm, 9″
• removable headshell for easy cartridge changing
• low noise belt-drive design
• stiff and solid MDF plinth
• separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
• three-speed motor provides 33⅓, 45, and 78 rpm
• properly aligned and mounted Music Hall Melody ($75 value) moving magnet cartridge
• adjustable electronic speed control
• special vibration damping feet
• high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable included
• full-size aluminum platter and special vibration damping platter mat
• worldwide compatibility
• excellent instruction manual
• dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
• quick and easy to assemble
Visit Sight and Sound’s Showroom in Melbourne to experience Music Hall for yourself.