Niles CM7PR In-Ceiling Speakers
Niles CM7PR In-Ceiling Performance Speaker, 7″ 2-way LCR Performance loudspeakers are optimal for primary and secondary listening rooms and home theatre applications. Glass fibre woofer cones and proprietary Teteron® tweeters extend the frequency response for a superior listening experience.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
Three patent-pending spring-tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
• Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing a 7″ woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ 6 1/2″ woofers
• Glass fibre woofer cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup, lower distortion and provide an enhanced bass response
• Butyl rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
• 1” fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeter offers ultra-wide dispersion and silky-smooth high-frequency response
• Proprietary bridge-mounted tweeter-adjustment mechanism focuses the high-frequency sound in any direction up to 20º without diffraction
• Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
• Weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in moist environments or outdoors under eaves