This TV Soundbar speaks strongly of Q Acoustic’s UK speaker know-how.
The M3 soundbar is an excellent solution for the improvement of TV audio in small and medium spaces. Engineered by renowned UK specialists Q Acoustics, the company’s extensive speaker know-how is expressed in excellent intelligibility and texture. Detailed and wide dispersion mid/tweeters provide clarity, whilst an in-built Dual Voice Coil woofer delivers sonic depth that will transform your TV sound.
While the M3 is simple to install and operate, its capability and connectivity are both comprehensive and current. The soundbar offers the full list of wiring options to TV’s new and old, including HDMI audio return.
Bluetooth aptX allows for high quality steaming of music from phones or tablets.
• TV soundbar speaker system.
• Doesn’t require a subwoofer.
• Comprehensive connectivity including HDMI ARC.
• Bluetooth aptX.
• Suited to TVs up to 55″ in small/medium spaces.
Excellent performance at this price.
• 1000mm W x 90mm H x 125mm D
• Weight 4kg
• Frequency Response ±0.5dB : 20Hz – 20kHz
• S/N ratio (A-wtd): -85dB
• Mains Power: 100~240V – 50~60Hz – 100W
• Mid-High: BMR 58mm x 58mm
• Bass: DVC 100mm x 150mm
• Crossover: 340Hz
• System FQ Response +3/-6 dB : tbc
• Deep Standby: <0.5W
• Standby (Network Connected): <2.0W
• Idle: 11.0W
• Optical DAC: 1 x 24-bit 48kHz Toslink
• Bluetooth: V4.0 Class II
• CODEC: aptX, MP3, SBC
• RCA Phono Maximum Sensitivity: 2.10Vrms
• 3.5mm Maximum Sensitivity: 1.10Vrms
• IPA: IPA
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• 5 years