This Screen Technics CinemaSnap 16:9 Matrix Woven Fixed Frame Projector Screen enhances your home theatre experience with premium resolution technology, state of art optical structure and high-quality acoustic transparency.
The Screen Surface
The Hi Res Matrix Woven fabric includes a unique micro-textured surface which displays a sharper resolution level. A proprietary grey backing allows no projected light to pass through the fabric, therefore increasing brightness levels. This is a clear benefit over a standard matt white fabric.
Designed, built and finished on site at Moss Vale NSW the Matrix Woven surface provides an excellent audio solution when speakers are placed behind the projection screen.
Easy to Install
The Screen Technics CinemaSnap 78mm frame is simple to assemble and solidly constructed.
And Screen Technic’s novel spring design tightens the Matrix Woven surface allowing for easy install and never requires surface re-tensioning.
Through improved resolution technology utilising state of the art optical structures and a light-tight grey backing, the Matrix Woven surface in conjunction with the CinemaSnap Matrix fixed frame system delivers today’s ultimate screen for LCD or DLP Projectors.
And the Matrix Woven fabric ensures your expensive, recessed speakers will perform without compromise!
• 120″ 16:9 aspect ratio fixed frame screen (model 1212027)
• Matrix Woven fabric (acoustically transparent)
• 78mm matte black flocked frame
• “Snap” fabric fixing with constant tension system
• Concealed mounts
• Excellent resolution, brightness and off-axis performance
• Custom Sizes and format ratios available
• A solid, Australian made screen for the dedicated home theatre
• The popular screen for rooms up to 30²m with in-wall L/C/R speakers