This Screen Technics CinemaSnap 16:9 Micro-Perforated Fixed Frame Projector Screen enhances your home theatre experience with premium resolution technology, state of art optical structure and high-quality acoustic transparency.
The Screen Surface
The Hi Res PVC surface is precisely micro-perforated to maintain the resolution level of 4K UHD content. A proprietary grey backing allows no projected light to pass through the surface, therefore increasing brightness levels. This is a clear benefit over a standard matt white surface.
The micro-perforated surface also provides an excellent audio solution when speakers are placed behind the projection screen.
Easy to Install
The Screen Technics CinemaSnap 78mm frame is simple to assemble and solidly constructed.
And Screen Technic’s novel spring design tightens the micro-perforated PVC surface allowing for easy install and never requires surface re-tensioning.
Through improved resolution technology utilising state of the art optical structures and a light-tight grey backing, the micro-perforated surface in conjunction with the CinemaSnap fixed frame system delivers today’s ultimate screen for LCD or DLP Projectors.
And the expertly perforated surface ensures your expensive, recessed speakers will perform without compromise!
• 150″ 16:9 aspect ratio fixed frame screen (model 1215023)
• Micro-perforated PVC surface (acoustically transparent)
• 78mm matte black flocked frame
• “Snap” fabric fixing with constant tension system
• Concealed mounts
• Best resolution, brightness and off-axis performance available on a transparent screen
• Custom Sizes and format ratios available
• A solid, Australian made screen for the dedicated home theatre with in-wall front-stage speakers
• Perfect for large-scale 4k UHD sports and TV