Developed with award-winning technologies used in MOON’s more exotic phono preamplifiers, the MOON 110LP v2 represents another leap forward in sound quality and affordability.
Enjoy all of the MOON sonic characteristics available at a lower cost than ever; fast, tight, extended bass response, a natural open midrange, and airy extended high frequencies. This is achieved through the combination of an improved power supply and an enhanced circuit layout. Another benefit is an increased input overload margin for trouble free use.
Convenient & Flexible
In a matter of just a few seconds, you can easily configure under the unit each of these four parameters: gain, curve, resistance and capacitance. As a result, replacing your cartridge will not render the MOON 110LP v2 obsolete.
“This is one fabulous piece of equipment. No other entry-level phono preamp I’ve heard betters its design, its construction, or, most important, its sound.” – Thom Moon, SoundStage! Network
• End-user adjustable impedance loading (47k?, 475?, 100?, 10?)
• End-user adjustable capacitance loading (0pF, 100pF, 330pF, 430pF)
• End-user adjustable gain settings for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges (40dB, 50dB, 54dB, 60dB, 66dB)
• End user selectable curve (IEC/RIAA)
• Four layer PCB tracings using pure copper for low impedance characteristics
• Inductive DC Filtering for a significantly lower noise floor
• Compact, rigid all-aluminum chassis with gold-plated RCA connectors
• Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance