The 570ES inherits features from Sony’s finest, digital cinema projectors.
Featured in Sony’s renowned, digital cinema projectors, THE 570ES’ advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with more than four times the detail of Full HD. Fine details are undeniably clear and natural. Jagged edges or visible pixels are nowhere to be found!
Richer, Deeper Blacks
In addition to benchmark detail, SXRD projection offers rich, inky blacks. Improvements to the panel’s reflective silicon layer now mean even better light control, for precisely reproduced shadows and blacks. Clear, cinematic motion and image smoothness are also characteristics of this patented technology.
All of Sony’s 4K Home Cinema Projectors support IMAX® Enhanced content. They meet the most stringent performance standards set by IMAX, DTS and Hollywood’s leading technical specialists. A dynamic contrast of 350,000:1 makes every scene spring to life with realism. State of the art video processing combines with lens iris control to achieve both deep, inky blacks and vibrant colour.
Super-resolution Reality Creation
Exclusive Reality Creation technology analyses images right down to the pixel level. It uses powerful pattern-matching algorithms developed over years of movie production to enhance image crispness without increasing digital picture noise. It also upscales existing full HD Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD movies to near 4K quality.
TRILUMINOS™ Color Technology
The VPL-VW570ES incorporates TRILUMINOS color, reproducing more tones and textures than standard projectors. Hard-to-reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Skin tones are more accurate too.
Ultimate HDR Compatibility
High Dynamic Range considerations are paramount in high-end cinema design and installation. HDR video offers an expanded brightness range that delivers more realistic, high-contrast images and brilliant colours. Compatible with both HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) formats, Sony’s home cinema projectors reproduce colour and contrast that’s faithful to the creator’s intention.
HDMI 18 Gbps
With an ever increasing flow of 4K HDR 60P content by major film producers, 18Gbps HDMI capability is essential. The VPL-VW570ES is fully compliant and dispalys the smoother expressions of color gradation that this technology offers.
The powerful video processor in the VPL-VW570ES offers Motionflow™ for smooth motion even when viewing 4K content. Motionflow adds frames to reduce blur, while maintaining brightness, making it ideal for fast-moving sports content. Cinema purists can choose True Theatre mode to retain the original 24 frames per second as viewed in production.
1,800 Lumens Light Output
At 1800 Lumens, the 570ES is best suited to dedicated cinema/media rooms with low ambient light. Its 280W, long-lasting, mercury, ultra high pressure lamp will allow up to 6000 hours* of viewing time (in low mode). This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
*Approximate recommended period, in low mode.
Picture Position Memory
This brilliant feature stores lens, zoom, and shift settings for up to five screen formats. Picture Position Memory remembers key settings so you can quickly watch movies in the ideal format. Match aspect ratios, including 16:9 and Cinemascope, and store these settings for easy recall. And nine calibrated picture modes including two theatre film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV, allow on-the-fly adjustments to basic image parameters such as color saturation and hue, to better match the content.
• LCD, native 4K UHD projector.
• 3 SXRD panels deliver accurate colors and deep blacks.
• 1800 lumens brightness.
• 350,000:1 dynamic contrast.
• Advanced iris.
• Picture Position Memory.
• Motion-flow, anti-blur technology.
• Motorized, horizontal and vertical lens shift.
• Available in both black and white finish.
• Wonderful 4K clarity, depth, detail and motion.
• Picture position memory is a real winner.
• 496mm W x 205mm H x 464mm D
• Weight 14kg
• Gloss black
• Gloss white
IN THE BOX:
• VPL-HW570ES projector
• Infra-red remote control
• RM-PJ28 Remote Commander
• Lens Cap
• Operating Instructions (CD-ROM)
• Quick Reference Manual
• AUS 240 V power cable
• Native 4K, UHD LCD projector
• 4K, anamorphic lens support
• Resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels on each of the 3 SXRD panels
• 3D capable (requires optional Sony 3D glasses)
• Image size from 60″ to 300″ diagonal
• 200hz panel with motion flow blur reduction
• 1800 lumens light output
• Motorized lens adjustment x2.06 zoom, horizontal and vertical shift
• 280 watt UHP lamp offers up to 6,000 hours run-time in ECO mode
• Advanced iris
• 350,000:1 dynamic contrast
• Picture Position Memory
• Backlit, infra-red remote control
• None, requires external viewing sources
• HDMI 1080P UHD (2)
• PC (1)
• RS-232 (1)
• Minijack DC 12 V trigger (1)
• LAN RJ45 10Base-T/100BASE-TX (1)
• Mini Jack infra-red control input (1)
• USB: DC 5V (1)
• Infra-red remote control
• Range of 3rd party ceiling-mount brackets
• Sony 3D glasses
• 3 years on projector back to base (Sony Master Series Dealer extended warranty)
• 90 days on lamp