All the features of the award-winning Planar 1, with the addition of a built-in high quality MM phono stage, makes this the ultimate ‘Plug and Play’ turntable.
The multi-award winning Planar 1 Plus design utilises Rega’s handmade RB110 tonearm, with pre-set bias and a factory fitted Carbon cartridge. In fact, set-up is possible in under 30 seconds!
Performance Beyond Price…
Every single aspect of the Planar 1 Plus has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time, the Planar 1 is now running a 24 V, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer. This superb motor is combined with Rega’s brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with bespoke, ultra-low friction play bearings. Only sharing the drive belt, sub platter and dust cover from the outgoing RP1, this is truly a new turntable from the ground up.
And the in-built, multi-award winning Fono Mini pre-amplifier allows easy connection to any modern amplifier or active speaker with line-input.
If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
• 33/45rpm belt-drive turntable
• In-built rega Fono Mini pre-amplifier
• 24V synchronous motor
• 23mm phenolic resin platter
• Brass main bearing
• Rega carbon MM cartridge pre-fitted
• Supplied with clear dust cover
• Made in the UK
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
• Performs well beyond it’s price-point
• Excellent, in-built phono pre-amplifier