The Planar 2 was developed over two years alongside the latest Planar 3. Featuring the RB220 tonearm, a new 24 V, low noise motor, acrylic high gloss laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
A REVOLUTIONARY NEW TONE-ARM
The RB220 tonearm is packed with ground-breaking new features designed to enhance performance and make setup extremely simple. The RB220 incorporates Rega designed ultra-low friction bearings (Patent Pending), housed within a brand new, stiffer and lightweight bearing housing. This was developed with new updated adjustable bias (as of Autumn 2020) allowing greater flexibility and compatibility with a wide range of cartridges The new housing also includes an integrated arm clip and uses Rega’s latest custom aluminium arm tube.
The Planar 2 is an outstanding consideration for the music-lover returning to vinyl. It also provides an excellent upgrade option for the traditional HI-FI listener battling with a “tired”, traditional turntable.
• 33/45rpm belt drive turntable
• 24V low noise/low vibration motor
• RB220 precision tonearm
• 10 mm float glass opti-white platter
• Isolated, anti-vibration feet assemblies
• Brass main bearing
• Rega Carbon MM cartridge pre-fitted
• Supplied with clear dust cover
• Made in the UK
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
• Performs well beyond its price-point
• Beautiful build and performance