The multi-award winning Planar 1 ‘Plug and Play’ design utilises Rega’s handmade RB110 tonearm, with pre-set bias and a factory fitted Carbon cartridge. In fact, set-up is possible in under 30 seconds!
PERFORMANCE BEYOND THE PRICE…
Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time, the Planar 1 is now running a 24 V, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer. This superb motor is combined with Rega’s brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with bespoke, ultra-low friction play bearings. Only sharing the drive belt, sub platter and dust cover from the outgoing RP1, this is truly a new turntable from the ground up.
If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
• 33/45rpm belt drive turntable
• 24V synchronous motor
• 23mm phenolic resin platter
• Brass main bearing
• Rega carbon MM cartridge pre-fitted
• Supplied with clear dust cover
• Made in the UK
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
• Performs well beyond its price-point
• Is this the most affordable HI-FI product out of the UK?