The Gravis I and II subwoofer collection offers an ideal compromise between size and performance.
BLAST FROM THE PAST…
Sonus ƒaber is not new to the arena of subwoofer design and engineering. The first subwoofer project, the Gravis FB100, was launched back in 1986, later followed Cremona M subwoofers. Today, with the new Gravis collection, Sonus ƒaber returns to its roots. The compact Gravis II incorporates cutting-edge technology while maintaining its identity of natural sound and quality Italian hand-craftsmanship.
THE COMPLETION OF THE PINNACLE
Gravis II is the most popular subwoofer of the Gravis Collection.
The Gravis II has been designed to integrate easily into every living environment. It will partner seamlessly with a wide range of audio and audio/video systems. And of course, the Gravis II is perfectly matched with its loudspeaker siblings: the Sonus ƒaber Sonetto Collection.
• Drone cone phase-inverter loading, active subwoofer
• 1 x 260 mm (10”) long throw, treated paper cone, wide rubber surround LF unit
• 1 x 260 mm (10”) long throw, treated paper cone, wide rubber surround ABR unit
• Class AB 350 Watt (nominal) amplifier
• Output well-suited to small/mid-sized spaces
• Pretty and powerful!