Canor CD 1.10 contains two converters (one for each channel), which are galvanically separated from the digital part.
Power (input) transformer
The power transformer of a Canor CD 1.10 is oversized, which leads to low radiation and low noise.
Voltage stabilisation unit
Canor CD 1.10 contains a voltage stabilisation circuit (VSC), which watches the value of input voltage in real-time and automatically switches the adequate input on the input transformer (with several primary windings). This leads to better performance and prolongs the tubes’ lifetime.
• a tube DA converter / CD player
• a standalone 24-bit / 192kHz DA converter for each channel
• a high-quality CD drive with compact discs ejection bearing driving mechanism
• PCB’s utilize Canor’s premium CMT ™ technology
• super symmetrical passive filters optimized for the highest steepness
• PCM 44.1 kHz – 192 kHz playback and DSD64, 128, 256