Celebrating 50 Years of Rega Research Ltd.
We are celebrating our 50th Anniversary with a very special edition of the legendary Rega Planar 3. A turntable package designed and developed to maximise the performance from this model. As part of the celebration, we have put this anniversary package together at an incredible price that wont be repeatable, contact your dealer for details.
Presented in the hugely popular new walnut effect finish, the 50th anniversary Planar 3 is supplied with a hand tuned Neo PSU MK2 and the handmade Rega Exact moving magnet cartridge factory fitted. The drive system uses our Reference EBLT drive belt and our 24V motor fitted with a custom CNC’d aluminium drive pulley to deliver the absolute best in performance and accuracy. The Anniversary Edition is badged with exclusive aluminium plinth and lid badges for the finishing touch.
From humble beginnings in 1973, making just a handful of turntables for friends, Rega has since grown into a multimillion-pound audio engineering company making world-class, award-winning hi-fi products that are supplied across the globe.
Since inception, our expertise in mechanical and electrical engineering was combined with three core values; to create products that perform beyond expectation, deliver unrivalled value for money, and offer lifelong reliability. These same values are upheld today and are key factors in our continued growth and success.
• Walnut Effect plinth with custom aluminium badge
• Exact MM cartridge factory fitted
• Rega Neo PSU MK2 external power supply included – valued at $549
• Reference EBLT drive belt fitted as standard
• 24 V low noise, low vibration motor, hand tuned to the custom Neo PSU Mk2.
• RB330 Precision tonearm
• Double brace technology
• 12 mm float glass opti-white polished platter
• CNC machined Planar 6 drive pulley for use with the Neo PSU.
• Supplied with a smoked dust cover as standard
• Anniversary Edition badging on the plinth and dust cover
• Anniversary Special Edition only available to buy during 2023