All-tube phono preamplifier
Canor PH 1.10 is an all-tube turntable preamplifier for both MM and MC phono cartridges.
Nine tubes, one vacuum tube out of them used to rectify anode voltage. Absolute selection and tubes matching with above-average parameters
Wiring circuitry without any global feedback. PCB`s utilize our premium CMT ™ technology.
A high-quality step-up Lundahl transformer for MC phono cartridges. If a turntable is fitted with two tonearms, one having MM phono cartridge installed and the other MC, both can be connected simultaneously without mutually affecting each other. Hight variability of gain settings, resistances and capacitances settings for all types of phono cartridges.
Vacuum-impregnated transformer core. Transformer potted in a special anti-vibration compound.
We only use high-quality polypropylene capacitors in the signal path.
• True balanced XLR output. The circuitry of PH 1.10 is a true differential
• Height variability of gain settings, resistances and capacitances settings for all types of phono cartridges
• A high-quality step-up Lundahl transformer for MC phono cartridges
• PCB’s utilize Canor’s premium CMT™ technology
• Tubes strictly selected with narrowly tolerated parameters